• It’s extremely important that the device be turned off and unplugged as soon as the failure or malfunction occurs. This will significantly increase the data recovery success rate.
• Then let Dataplistic’s experts diagnostically determine both the cause and extent of damage.
• Additional physical or structural damage and irreversible data loss may occur if you try to repair it yourself.
• The recovery process is time scheduled based on your urgency.
• Sometimes needed replacement parts are pulled from our extensive inventory or ordered from our network of suppliers.
• Dataplistic’s highly qualified personnel will diagnose the extent of the damage, and only then can the cost of recovery be determined.
• Cost will vary for each device, which is why we offer a free consultation.
• You may choose your choice of service based on your time schedule.
• Evaluation results of most devices are guaranteed in 24-hours (1 business day).
• Drives will be evaluated as to whether a “logical” or “hardware” failure has occurred, and this will allow us to know the extent of damage.
• Dataplistic will then provide a flat-rate price and require authorization before proceeding.
Note: NAS, SAN, Cell Phone, & Tablet evaluations are exceptions. A 48-hour evaluation is necessary to determine the condition and recoverability for these devices.
• Please fill out the Contact Us Form and a recovery advisor will then be in contact with you for the next step.
• We will, of course, need your failed/damaged device in hand in order to give you an accurate quote.
• You may either ship your device to us or bring it to our lab.
• Dataplistic’s engineers will need your failed device in hand in order to determine the cause and extent of the damage. Only then can an accurate evaluation/quote be given for data recovery.
• Please take a look at our Shipping Instructions
• Yes, throughout the data recovery process, Dataplistic’s clients are assured that the highest standards of quality, protection and security are employed on their behalf by our highly qualified team of experts.
• Retaining technicians with both an engineering education and the requisite years of experience are essential to ensure the best outcome for our clients. The ability to interpret a drive’s response or reaction to various tools is developed and fine-tuned through many years of data recovery experience.
• Dataplistic Systems Data Recovery has a “best in class” team of data recovery engineers with almost 100 years combined experience, all of whom are highly knowledgeable in recovering data loss from accidents, environmental conditions, and/or mechanical problems.
• Yes, you can trust Dataplistic’s expert engineers with recovering your data.
• Dataplistic will retain a copy of your files for a 30-day period in case of transfer problems.
• Yes, Dataplistic has dealt with multiple manufacturers since 1989.
• Our engineers are experienced to help with any failed media device.
• Dataplistic Systems Data Recovery is a Professional Data Recovery organization successfully serving corporations, IT professionals, small businesses, and consumers nationwide.
• Our reputation as the most referred data recovery lab in South Africa by IT professionals is a tribute to our experience, expertise, and excellent customer service.
• Satisfied customers are continually referring new clients to us.
• We allow you to choose the most convenient and cost-effective option for you by providing a flat-rate price and requiring your authorization before proceeding. There are no hidden fees with us!
• Under 126GB will be returned on a Flash Drive. You may either provide one or purchase one from us.
• For data over 126GB:
– You can provide us with your own downloadable hard drive.
– Rent a hard drive from us $150 ($50 fee + $100 refundable deposit)
– Purchase a new hard drive from us. (1 TB, 2 TB, 3 TB & 4 TB available)
• Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover & AMEX)
• Corporate PO — with credit approval
• After your Free evaluation, Dataplistic will provide a flat-rate fee up-front and obtain your written authorization before proceeding.
• You may also choose the price level and time of service that meets your timeframe and budget.•
• As with any data recovery, unexpected circumstances sometimes happen that could require a Level change in the recovery process. If this occurs, we will NOT proceed with data recovery until:
– You are notified of the circumstances.
– Options are provided to you, as our client.
– Permission is obtained to change the recovery status.
• Dataplistic Systems does not perform the work and unexpectedly up-charge later!
No Hidden Fees!